Online Home Based Business

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Does Financial Freedom and Personal Success Inspire You?

Does Financial Freedom and Personal Success Inspire You? ArticleBin constant content...

Home Contact Recent Most Read Authors Guidelines Submit Article Edit Article Logoff Article Submitter Content Magnet Writing Secrets Article Cash Publishers Guidelines XML/RSS Feed Java Feed Popular Categories Business Marketing! Health Home Business Self Help Family Motivational Finance Internet Writing Computers Online Promotion Advertising Web Design Religion Women's Issues Affiliate Programs Ecommerce Sales Links Wise Words Article Post Robot


addthis! _url = l ocation.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'jcetech'; Does Financial Freedom and Personal Success Inspire You?by Kent

Does Acquiring Financial Freedom and Personal Success Inspire You?

Financial freedom and personal success can be very inspiring if you let yourself be open to the thoughts of creating a life by design. Your life could be one that is created and designed especially for you.

If you ask yourself, what inspires me and you know the answer but you think it to be only a dream and it could never be a reality. I am here to let you in on a little secret. It does not have to be just a dream. It can happen for you.

Think about how many hours you are spending on your daily commute sitting in mind numbing rush hour traffic? The price of gasoline alone is reason enough to make a change. Your boss is in control of how much you are worth per hour. Is the confinement of your cubicle space taking its toll? Do you enjoy waking up to! an alarm clock each day just to keep someone else's schedule? Does all of this sound too familiar? You probably already are aware that it would make more sense to have a lucrative home based business. Instead of trading your time for money, you could leverage your time and money. Your morning commute would be from your bedroom to your home office, clad in your new business attire, sweats and slippers. No exhaust fumes to inhale or distracted drivers on their cell phones to deal with. Oh and we can not forget those pleasant folks with their road rage. I think it is far better for you to be in control of your own income. If you put forth the time and effort into your work, you should be able to be compensated appropriately and then some. Instead of having a ceiling on your income you could have success and wealth beyond reason.

Your wealth doesn't only have to be measured in dollars. Wealth can be defined in many ways. One that is very dear to me is my time freedom to! do what I want when I want to do it. For example, if it is a ! beautifu l day and I want to take a bike ride or walk my dogs in the middle of the day that is exactly what I do. Spending more quality time with my family is also very important to me. I don't have to tell a special person in my life I can not be there for you today. I have to go to my JOB (just over broke).The reduction in the amount of stress that is produced because of this is priceless. Your health will greatly benefit you as well.

Do not think that living your free life does not come without some conscious effort on your part. It does. But because of the simple fact that you are working for yourself instead of for someone else, the focus then puts a totally different spin on the situation. It changes the parameters of your thought patterns. This will generate a more purposeful attitude, the attitude of gratitude.

A few simple points to consider that will assist you in moving toward your financial and personal success.

Where do I see myself in the next 5 yea! rs?

How long would I have to work at my present job to achieve the financial freedom that I deserve?

Will my retirement be ample enough to sustain me in the lifestyle that I desire?

What is my definition of personal success?

Would I like to work smarter than harder?

If these questions are the least bit thought provoking to you, then you should do your research. Take the time and decide which home based business would be the right fit for you. There are many choices available. You owe it to yourself to take a look. Then make an investment into yourself.

An additional benefit might develop from your more relaxing and less stressed environment. You will feel more alive by allowing yourself to dream again. More importantly believe in yourself so that you can take action and do what needs to be done. Watch your life that you are creating by design start to unfold. In my opinion that is INSPIRING. Financial freedom and personal success aw! ait you.

Aren't you worth it?



About the ! authorBu sinesswoman, Friend, Collaborator, and Team player, Audie Perove fills her Entrepreneurial Calling by offering a great service that enriches the lives of others. Together with other fellow BraveHeart Community members, her goal is to empower Women to be multi-dimensional success stories and inspiration to others. Be Sure to Visit: Entrepreneur

© 2003-2007 ArticleBin.com | Last Updated February 21st, 2008 | Design by: styleshout

_uacct = "UA-1672704-1";urchinTracker();
Source: http://www.articlebin.com/view-Does_Financial_Freedom_and_Personal_Success_Inspire_You-107275.html
Free Business Articles Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home